xainelyme<-------that's my sn. Do anyone use AIM anymore or do I not have the right sn's of people? Granted that I go online during the NON-peak hours but dang... what happened to all the AOL fiends? Am I the only one left?! Just kidding... been there done that. Yeah yeah. So anyhoo... school. That's all I practically did today. Sucks. Went to all my classes except one. Woops, it's okay... I got it all under control. Y'all got to chill-lax. I'll get out of AP plus I really have no choice. Bleh So today, I went to my 8 and 9 o'clock classes... then spent time with Shawn until my last class which was at 2. I'm so worried about that class cause I have a midterm and I know it's going to be super duper hard. Argghhh! Thank you Miss ShellBobbo for signing my guestbook and making me feel special for giving me a "private" message ::wink wink:: I checked out your website. It was hecka cool yo. I especially liked that picture of Shawn in his pajamas. Oh... and is Odiee holding Seachelle's boob? Just kidding... If you guys want to see it... go to my guestbook and click on ShellB's url. Heh heh... I haven't figured out how to put a link on this darn blog thing. So yeah. One day... someday... soon... Oh... man, Gee! You didn't tell me you were going to the 'NSync concert!!! Dinah said it was the bomb diggity. Dude! My mom says that once you've seen 'NSync you've seen 'NSync... that just shows how much she knows huh? Ahhhh!!! So alright my friends. I hope you all had a nice monday, enjoy this weather that we're having... and have a great week... IM me if you see me online! That's all... sincerely, Rongosonganongnonga

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home